High Protein Recipe
- Mung beans 1 cup ( soak overnight or until sprouted)
- Green chili paste 1 tsp
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1Tbsp potato starch Bob’s Red Mill (potato starch is resistant to digestion)
- ½ cup water
- Salt to taste
- After rinsing mung beans thoroughly, add beans, chili paste, coriander, and salt to food processor. Blend until dough forms.
- Add ¼ cup water at a times and keep adding water until batter forms.
- Heat non-stick medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fill a ladle with batter and spread evenly over skillet. Cook until golden-brown on one side and Flip and cook other side.
A dipping soy sauce can be made, or we love lemon curry yogurt sauce
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Korean ground red pepper
- 6 scallions, trimmed
- ½ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- Lemon juice 1-2 Tbsp
- Curry powder- 1-2 Tbsp
- White wine vinegar1-2 Tbsp
- Salt and red pepper flakes (optional)