Eating less and moving more are the basic components of successful, long term weight loss. However, everyone needs help once in awhile and a prescription appetite suppressant may provide the extra boost you need. At Tampa Rejuvenation, we believe that losing weight works best with an integrative, comprehensive approach.
Our approach includes:
- MIC injections that consists of essential B vitamins and amino acids that boost metabolism
- Customized nutrition plan
- Daily e-mails with recipes that are part of your plan and exercises you can do at home
- Dietary protocol that creates a healthy relationship with food
- Regular communication with our nutritionist, office managers, and medical personnel to keep you on track and motivated
Our FDA approved prescription weight loss medication, when combined with a customized nutrition and exercise plan, helps to jumpstart your weight loss and help you reach your goals.
Look and Feel Your Best with a Customized Weight Loss Plan
Our practitioner and nutritionists develop a plan customized specifically for you. They detail key factors that not only help you to lose the weight, but also aid in establishing new lifestyle habits to ensure long term success. Between weekly visits, constant support, and regular communication, our staff provides the emotional support and encouragement necessary to keep you motivated throughout every step of your program.
This process provides:
- Personalized comprehensive weight management plan
- Customized menu and exercise tailored to your needs
- One-on-one support at every stage of the weight loss process
- Specially trained staff that can identify any potential hormone imbalances that may be hindering your progress
Achieve Lifelong Health and Wellness with the Tools for Success
The true measure of success is not only reaching your weight loss goal, but also maintaining your progress. At Tampa Rejuvenation, we supply you with the necessary tools to adjust your life to create and maintain a continual state of health and wellness. With the support and guidance of our professional medical team, your weight loss goal will not only be accomplished, but also maintained.
Weekly visits to the office will allow us to monitor your results, track your progress, and make any adjustments necessary to help you along your way. We review a number of factors, including weight, body fat, muscle mass, and water weight. While numbers are important, we dive deeper than the initial number to determine how you are feeling, changes that may be occurring, and any possible challenges that you may be facing. We ensure that you will achieve much more than just weight loss.
What if I can’t get in each week?
We have a number of patients who for one reason or another are not able to come into the office every week. Special accommodations can be made on a week-to-week basis, between our office, the practitioner, and the patient, to help the patient remain on the program and be successful.
Call to schedule your free consultation to learn more about our medical weight loss programs and how they can help you to lose the weight for good!