Fitness accompanied by excellent nutrition and hydration is the cornerstone of health. Individuals who keep fit and healthy can potentially live longer and far more fulfilling lives than their sedentary counterparts. It is no wonder however that many of us are just not getting the amount of exercise which we need as our lives become increasingly fast paced however we don’t actually physically move as much. Quick convenience foods, office jobs and automobiles are our best friends nowadays. We need to find the time out to re-educate ourselves to keep fit and this is where Tamp Rejuvenation comes in.
Tampa Rejuvenation offers a fresh approach to keeping fit. Resistance Training is a big part of our program. Add this to Cardio Work and you will benefit from a complete workout which will build strength and muscle (Resistance training) along with the cardiovascular exercises which will get your heart pumping, help you to lose fat and will also improve circulation. We are serious about Fitness For Women and Men at Tampa Rejuvenation. When becoming a patient at Tampa Rejuvenation you will be enrolled in our online program which includes daily recipes and fitness programs customized to your health program prescribed by our medical staff.
Our bodies are incredible; there is no machine on earth which can compare. As with a machine, we need to keep ourselves well maintained in order to keep ourselves in optimum health. Historically our ancestors were far more active than us, so we need to give nature a helping hand in these modern times.
No matter which way you look at it, exercise can only be positive. It releases endorphins which give us a “feel good” factor.
So if you want to:
- Live as long as possible
- Feel as healthy as possible both mentally and physically
- Look your very best
- Cut the risk of breast / colon cancer
- Cut the risk of diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and osteoporosis
- And so much more, call us today for a free consultation
Licensed Personal Trainers
Tampa Rejuvenation’s personal training sessions provide individual support physically, psychologically and emotionally…
Even though most people’s intentions may be to reshape their out-of-shape bodies and to lose excess body fat, fitness will not confine itself to just these two benefits. The amazing fact about exercise is that it produces a positive chain-reaction that influences all of the body’s systems to:
- Reduce the risk of premature death
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Reduce the risk high blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of high cholesterol
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Reduce the risk of developing colon cancer and breast cancer
- Reduce the risk of developing diabetes
- Reduce or maintain body weight or body fat
- Build and maintain healthy muscles, bones, and joints
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Improve psychological well-being
- Enhanced work, recreation, and sport performance
- Reduce the risk of injury, back pain and arthritis
Call to schedule your free consultation to learn more about our services and whether it’s right for you.