- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites (¾ cup)
- 3 oz Crimini mushrooms cleaned and sliced into quarters
- Handful of cherry tomatoes sliced into thirds
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast as cheese substitute
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- fresh basil leaves chopped (for garnish; optional)
- Heat medium nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium-low heat.
- Add egg whites; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until almost set.
- Add veggies and basil; cook until set.
- Garnish with basil if desired.
Adapted from https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/recipes