This crustless pumpkin pie is the perfect add-on to your holiday meal. Have it with ice cream, or have it alone, this pie will make a great dessert this holiday season.
Each serving replaces 1 fruit serving.
- ¾ cup granulated Splenda
- ½ tsp ginger
- 12 oz fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-¾ cup canned pumpkin (15 oz can)
- ⅓ cup egg whites
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl mix egg whites, Splenda & salt.
- Add the pumpkin to egg mixture, along with the cinnamon & ginger.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add fat-free Evaporated milk. Blend well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350 & bake for an additional 35 minutes.
Makes 8 slices
Nutrition Facts (per 1 slice serving):
- Calories: 70
- Carbs: 13g
- Fat: 0g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Sugar: 9g
Adapted from geniuskitchen.com
For more healthy food ideas, check out our healthy recipes.