This creamy and rich crustless cheesecake recipe is a perfect holiday dessert! Be sure to give this healthy recipe a try this holiday season.
Each serving replaces 1 fruit serving.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 18 packets of truvia (or ¼ cup + 1 tbsp truvia)
- 3 oz of fat-free milk (or ¼ cup + 2 tbsp milk)
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-½ tablespoons whole wheat flour (or 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8-9 inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with truvia until smooth (do not overmix). Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate (do not overmix). Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Number of Servings: 8 slices
Nutrition Facts (per slice):
- Calories: 92
- Carbs: 15g
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 12g
- Sodium: 454mg
- Sugar: 5g
For more healthy food ideas, check out our healthy recipes.