- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or non-stick cooking spray)
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon halved, plus more for slicing (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup.
- On a baking sheet, toss green beans with olive oil and garlic. Squeeze lemon halves over beans. Slice lemon halves and add to baking sheet, if desired.
- Roast until browned and almost tender, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Adapted from https://www.culinaryhill.com