Who knew meatballs could be this easy? This recipe can be modified with any lean ground meat of your choice! Toss with homemade tomato sauce and cooked spaghetti squash for the perfect low-carb pasta dish, or simply use as a high-protein snack!
- 1 lb (454 g) grass-fed ground beef
- 1 lb (454 g) ground pork
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F (204C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix with clean hands to combine. Don’t overwork the meat because it’ll end up making for tougher meatballs.
- Use a rounded ⅓ cup measure to portion out the meat. Gently roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet. Repeat this with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
Adapted from https://www.stupideasypaleo.com