This easy chicken dish takes just 15 minutes to prepare! Grape seed oil can be substituted with a non-stick cooking spray to minimize added calories. Pour the sauce over steamed vegetables for a complete low-carb meal!
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp grape seed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or non-stick cooking spray)
- Pound chicken half an inch thick.
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken in hot oil until it is cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Sauté the garlic in a pan for 1 minute.
- Stir in broth and cook until it reduces.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in capers, lemon juice, and olive oil. Pour sauce over the chicken.
Adapted from https://www.lowfatlowcarb.com