- 6 oz chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp grape seed oil (or non-stick cooking spray)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar substitute
- 2 cups broccoli
- In a non-stick pan, heat grape seed oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, ginger, and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken has browned.
- Add soy sauce, sugar substitute, and chicken broth to pan and cover. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add broccoli and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally to combine ingredients and flavors. If you want the sauce to thicken, let stir-fry simmer with the lid removed for several minutes until desired consistency.
- When ready to serve, garnish with green onions.
Adapted from https://www.lowfatlowcarb.com