This simple baked chicken recipe is the perfect start to a balanced meal! Use the chicken as your main course with a side of vegetables, or shred the cooked chicken for use in soups or stews. High in protein but low in calories!
- 2 (4 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse, and pat chicken breasts dry. Spray small, shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper. Place in baking dish. Add chicken broth to dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
Adapted from http://www.geniuskitchen.com